Hi webmaster220.blogspot.com,

Online learning has huge advantages over in-person learning, and Mastery Members get all the benefits of learning at home in their own time, while also getting the benefit of a live training environment.

When you're learning Greek for the first time, this really helps! 

Inside the Mastery Membership you get the exact support you need when learning Greek, no matter where in the world (or in Greek) you are.

If you're interested to know exactly how beginning Greek works inside Master New Testament Greek, watch this video introducing our beginning Greek course to members which I recorded two days ago. 

Of course, you get video lessons, drill worksheets, guidance with the exact tools you'll need and the live calls to discuss your workbook exercises, you'll also get the ability to book a 1:1 call with me when you need it to discuss anything that you need help with.

I'd love to help you learn to read the Greek New Testament fluently!

Yesterday, I mentioned I was opening the Mastery Membership for a very limited time for you to join the brand new beginning Greek cohort starting right now

Since it is starting at the moment, and we're meeting next week to go through our first lesson together, I have to close the opportunity at midnight tonight (PST).

So I wanted to send you a reminder that you can still join the Mastery Membership today and join our next live course when it starts in a couple of weeks. 

Not only do you get to learn beginning Greek for a low monthly price, but you also get all the other benefits of the Membership. Including:
  • A carefully crafted learning structure designed to take you all the way to reading fluency
  • Weekly office hours calls
  • A deliberate course structure to give you confidence well beyond beginning Greek
  • Full guidance on pace and regular check-ins
  • Fully referenced lessons with links
  • 1:1 help when you need it
  • Online community
I love seeing people light up as they find they can read fluently! I'd love to help you too!

One member, Phil, explains what learning Greek in Master New Testament Greek was like for him:
In the last half year I have gone from knowing nothing about Greek to understanding the basic vocabulary and rudimentary structure of the language of the New Testament. I can now readily use and understand the lexicons and can see the time when I will be reading the Greek New Testament fluently. This would never have happened without Darryl's excellent instruction and guidance.
I am grateful the course was available and highly recommend it
If you want to be able to use Greek resources and start reading the text like Phil, you have less than 24 hours to join.
Join Now

In Christ
Darryl

P.S. Don't forget, if you join the Mastery Membership today, I'll also throw in the bonuses I mentioned yesterday.