Last week's video was a great catalyst for discussion!

Some of you disagreed with me, arguing that a reader's edition is helpful or a motivation, others agreed with me, saying they could see the evidence from their own use of a reader's edition.

From your comments, there were a couple that I wanted to talk about.

So in this video, we'll discuss the one time I think you could use a reader's edition, and also how to use a reader's edition in a way that won't significantly hinder your growth in the language.
Image
Watch now

Has this or last week's video changed the way you use a reader's edition? Leave a comment and let me know.

In Christ,
Darryl 

P.S.  I've emailed the winner of the recent contest to win a Tyndale Greek Scripture Journal, and I'm waiting to hear from them. If I don't hear back soon, I'll redraw the prize (check your email)