In the past, I've said a physical Greek NT is always going to be better than an electronic Greek NT. I also really love marking up my Bibles (though I know that many of you do not).

I also find it hard to get away from the convenience of having a library with me wherever I go.

The Tyndale House Digital Greek Scripture Journal from Crossway may be the solution to this conundrum.

On the one hand, it allows me to take use my Apple Pencil, take notes and mark up my Tyndale Greek New Testament.

On the other hand, I can also have Bible software available to refer to if I need it.

Is this the perfect digital Greek New Testament?

To find out, I took the Digital Greek Scripture Journal by Crossway for a spin on my iPad.

Check it out to see if this will help you to engage with the Greek New Testament in new ways... 
Image

Watch Now

Do you prefer a physical or digital Greek New Testament? Let me know in the comments here.


In Christ,
Darryl