Yesterday I explained that I am about to start two new courses, and if you want to join us, you'll have a short opportunity to do so. 

Well, the opportunity is here!

If you're wanting to take your Greek to the next level, by either learning biblical Greek or by developing your confidence reading, I'm here to help!

In the next few weeks I'll be kicking off two new courses, and I'd love for you to join us! 

We're starting a new beginning Greek cohort on Thursday, 22nd of April and it looks like it will be at 2pm Pacific time (to be confirmed). 

I'm also starting a new Reading Greek course on the 22nd of March at 11:30am Pacific

If you're interested in joining us for these calls, then click here to join now

Full details and more information about the Mastery Membership are available here.
Join Now
See you inside! 

In Christ,
Darryl