I just wanted to let you know that I'm closing the membership today.

So if you're interested in either learning Greek or taking your Greek to the next level, today is the day.

A few days ago, one member, Michele, shared her progress in one year inside the MNTG community, and it is a great indicator of the potential of the membership.

Here's what she said:

Happy MTNG Anniversary to me! March means I have been a member of MNTG for 1 year! So what have I accomplished?

I am now in a regular routine so that I study Greek every day. I don't even think about it it's just part of my normal day

I completed the Beginning Greek course

I completed the Reading Greek course

I have participated in the Intermediate Office Hours and the Reading Academy though not currently because of family obligations

I am in the last book of Milestone 3 (Revelation)

I am also taking the Plummer Beginning Greek course again just to keep in practice of having homework until the Syntax course starts 😜

There is no way I would've ever come this far if it had not been for MNTG. As a matter of fact, a few years back I had already taken Greek 1 and Greek 2 at PRTS but none of it stuck. Trying to further myself without any support was fruitless. So I joined MNTG and took the Beginning Greek course as a refresher and what a difference it made!

Thank you so much, Darryl, for everything that you do!

During the last 12 months, her granddaughter was born too, so she hasn't had as much time to spend in the membership as she would like, but she's still made great progress!

It really is a joy for me to serve MNTG Members and I love to see the dramatic progress of people like Michele.

This could be you, and I'd love the opportunity to serve you.

So, join us today, and let's get started!
Join Now

The countdown is on!

See you inside
Darryl

P.S. Want the sort of progress Michele had over the last year? Join us before the membership closes today