Each grammar we read is authored by a fellow human in a particular context, and this results in views and distinctions that differ from one person to another. 

These distinctions come out in Greek grammars, and this week's grammar has some quirks (and some great features!).

Which grammar am I referring to? Well, this week, I'm reviewing Clayton Croy's A Primer of Biblical Greek.

This grammar surprised me in a couple of ways, but it also has some quirks. 

In this short review, I'll focus on what is good and what is less helpful in Croy's grammar, as usual, but I'll also share a couple of the quirks that are part of this grammar.
Image
Watch Now

Have you been through this grammar? Share your experience with others here.

See you in the comments!

In Christ,
Darryl 

P.S. Something cool is coming next week if you've completed beginning Greek.... stay tuned.