webmaster220.blogspot.com, this email is going to be a quick one.  

If you're tossing up joining the Mastery Membership or not, you'll benefit from the Free training I'm hosting today, so I don't want you to miss it.

In a few hours I'm delivering a one-off FREE training sharing my 3 keys to learning Greek on a busy schedule. 

If you're struggling to find time in your life to study God's word and you'd love to learn Greek to get deeper and richer in the text, I'd love to help you. 

Now luckily for you, these 3 keys don't take long to implement in your life, and if you act on them, you'll be producing good fruit that lasts (John 15:16) with your Greek learning in as little as a few weeks.  

 

Get the details of the training here. We'll be kicking off at 2pm Pacific time.  

 

See you there!  

In Christ 
Darryl 

P.S. Don't forget to take advantage of the opportunity to join the Mastery Membership and actually start to learn Greek!