I don't know about you webmaster220.blogspot.com, but I'm old enough to remember when TV was black and white.  

I grew up in the 80's, and while color TV's were out, we didn't have enough money for a new one, so we had a grainy, black and white TV.  

My brother and I had a Saturday morning ritual of watching cartoons together. I remember the excitement of waiting for Saturday to roll around so I could catch the next episode of inspector gadget (or whatever was on). 

Well, it's been a while since I was a kid, but I think we can both agree technology has come a really long way since the days of grainy television.  

Nowadays, you can step into pretty much any family living room and there will be a massive 4k HD television in full color, with a hundred different channels, and the picture in such fine quality that you can see the pores on the actor's faces.  

You're probably asking, what has any of this got to do with Greek

Well, let me make a crude comparison.  

When you read the bible in an English translation (as I'm assuming you do), it's like watching TV on one of those old 1970's boxes, with a two-tone display.  

When a movie plays, you can follow the story, but it's missing the richness of detail, the nuances of expression.  

Now imagine you've just switched to a 4k 82-inch HD TV, in full color. Suddenly the story springs to life, you're seeing every twitch of the muscles of the hero's face... And you can see so much detail that you feel you're actually living in the actors' world...  

That's how it is when you read the bible in its original language. 

I'm sure you'll agree, God's word is amazing in "black and white"... and sure, we can follow the story just fine...

But imagine how much more you'll get from it when you can see it "in color".  

The good news is, it's really not that hard to do.  

Learning Greek is not an experience for the select few.  

It is something anyone can do, regardless of your education, previous experience or natural gifting.  

Why? Because I've done all the hard work for you. No more having to work your way through grammars and random youtube videos on your own. I've set up a step-by-step system that can take you from 0 (or wherever you're starting from) to reading the Greek New Testament with confidence, and very soon we'll be kicking off the next LIVE Beginner's Cohort - a course that'll teach you this system and boost your learning progress exponentially.  

Tomorrow I'll be sending you a story about a man called Bruce who used this system to reap the spiritual rewards of learning to read Greek....

Stay tuned 😉  

In Christ,  
Darryl 

P.S. I'm going live with Kevin from Biblingo at 12PM Pacific time today! Catch us talking about the different approaches to learning biblical Greek together and you can drop us a question in the live video chat!