I remember when I learned Greek and discovered how hard it was.

Almost everyone in my beginning Greek class struggled to keep up. Most failed.

I really wanted to succeed though, so as I learned, I found that there were 4 things I needed to do to learn the concepts. 

Over the years, as I've taught Greek, I've found that these 4 simple activities make the difference between making it or faking it (or just failing). 

Think of these 4 lessons like a bridge to get you from zero to mastery of the concepts in any chapter of a beginning Greek grammar. 

Of these 4 tasks, I've found there is one that hardly anyone does, but that if you don't do it - you're far more likely to fail at beginning Greek than if you do. 
Image
Watch Now

If you're in beginning Greek or about to start leanring biblical Greek, you MUST do these 4 things

If you've got something that you used to learn biblical Greek, then share it in the comments here.

See you there!

In Christ,
Darryl 

P.S. Which of these 4 steps did you least expect?