Hey webmaster220.blogspot.com, 

Are you free this week at 12pm PDT on Wednesday the 1st of September?

I'm doing a YouTube Livestream and I'd love to see you there. I'll be asking "where are you really at in your Greek?" and I'm going to help you determine what stage you're up to, and how to make steps forward from where you are to reading the whole New Testament in the original language.

But that's not all... 

The reason I'm going live is so that I can drop my brand new FREE Greek learning giveaway... It's whole bundle of things I'm putting together just to help you get ahead. It's..... Well, I don't want to say too much right now. It's meant to be a surprise. 

To get a notification, just click here.

I hope you can join me for this livestream!

In Christ, 
Darryl

P.S. I'll also answer your questions about where you're at, or any other questions about learning Greek!

P.P.S. That's 12pm Pacific, which is 8pm London, and 3pm eastern. And for my fellow New Zealanders, a nice perky 7:00 am! Join me here