A couple of days ago I spoke to someone who was making great progress in Beginning Greek after struggling with it previously and I asked him what made the difference this time around?

His answer? This time around he made time for it where last time he couldn't. 

Time made all the difference!

Beginning Greek (as I've often said) is the hardest part of the process to learning to read the New Testament in its original language, and the key to getting through beginning Greek is to make sure you leverage your time well.

Since we're starting a new beginning Greek course next week, I thought it would be helpful to do a live stream with my friend and productivity expert, Reagan Rose.

In this livestream, we'll talk about the two key times in the day that you'll want to make the most use of, as well as share some tips and tricks we've both learned as we learned Greek.
Image

To join us for this livestream, click here and then click "remind me."

I'll send you a reminder tomorrow too!

See you then!

In Christ,
Darryl