First, thanks for being a subscriber - I love that I get the chance to serve you through my free materials and YouTube channel! 

As much as I love serving you all, I really do spend most of my time working with Members, helping people just like you to learn and master the New Testament in the original lanugage. 

Or perhaps helping them to be mastered by the New Testament in the original language.

Inside the membership, I'm about to kick off two new courses, and I thought you might want to know and perhaps consider joining. 

So I recorded this video explaining what's happening.
Image
Watch Now

Here's a summary for those of you who like to skim (I know you're there!)

Beginning Greek
In a couple of weeks I'm kicking off a new beginning Greek cohort going through Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek.

This is 30 week cohort that will start you off with the alphabet and then guide you through the entire grammar and workbook (you'll need both). 

In addition to the weekly live calls (all of which are recorded), you'll also use my worksheet, and learn more vocabulary than you would if you were working through this grammar on your own. 

This may be the last time I run this course so if you're interested in going through this course, this would be the ideal time to do so. 

Reading Greek
I'm also going to be starting a brand new Reading Greek course in a couple of weeks. 

This is an intermediate level course that is designed to help people who have recently finished beginning Greek or who want to improve their confidence reading. 

By the end of this course you will have John's epistles, 1 & 2 Thessalonians and Philemon in Greek without any tools.

You'll also have dramatically improved confidence and a clear path forward. 

If you're considering this course, you'll need to have the ability to parse verbs, participles, infinitives and so on with a reasonable degree of proficiency and you'll need to know the vocabulary that occur 50x or more in the New Testament (at least).

If you're not sure if this is you, use ParseGreek by Danny Zacharias to test your skills, and if you're consistently getting more than 75% you should be good to go.

If you find this too hard, you can always drop back into the beginning Greek course and refresh yourself. The Reading Greek course will then run again at the end of the beginning Greek course. 

Interested in taking your Greek to the next level? 

I'd love to serve you! 

48 hours starting tomorrow!
The membership is still closed, but it will open tomorrow.

When it does open, it will be for just 48 hours, and then it will close again. 

Click through to watch the video, and when the membership does open, you'll see the Join Now button

See you tomorrow! 

In Christ,
Darryl 

P.S. Don't forget, the doors open tomorrow for just 48 hours!