webmaster220.blogspot.com, you might remember me saying that when I ran a survey a few weeks ago, I discovered that the majority of people struggle the most with finding the time to squeeze Greek learning into their already busy lives.  

Now, trust me, I know what it's like to be so busy that there's nothing more I could possibly squeeze onto my plate. My 3 daughters are now in their early 20s, but throughout life I've had to balance raising children, working full time, leadership in church, discipling others, teaching, and setting aside quality time for my amazing wife Shelley (and this is not an exhaustive list!).  

As a family we've worked our way through financial hardship, moving countries (twice), homeschooling for a time, and all the swings and roundabouts of family life.

And yet throughout that, like everyone else, I have to put aside time for my walk with Christ. 

So, I totally get it when someone says...
 

"I really don't know where I'm going to find the time to learn Greek." 

 

That's why tomorrow I'm going to be delivering a special, one-off LIVE training where I teach you my THREE KEYS to learning Greek on a busy schedule.  

When you attend this training, you'll discover the secret to staying on track, and I'm even going to reveal the 3 step system that I used when I was studying in Seminary and teaching myself to read Greek on my own.  

You'll find all the details about the webinar, and the membership here. To join me, just add the webinar to your calendar

Get the details

The webinar starts at 2PM PDT... Save it to your calendar by clicking the button that says "Add to Calendar".  

See you there!  

In Christ 
Darryl 

 

P.S. When you know the answer to key #2, you'll be unstoppable in your pursuit of God's word!