webmaster220.blogspot.com, yesterday I delivered a free training on my THREE KEYS to learning Biblical Greek on a busy schedule.  

If you were there, thank you so much for joining and I hope that you feel ready to integrate Greek learning into your life, no matter how busy you are. If you wanted to rewatch it, you can click here to catch the replay.  

If you missed out, that's okay. I recorded the training for you to watch.  

I want you to know that it only takes these three keys to efficiently integrate Greek learning into your life, webmaster220.blogspot.com. If you understand key #1, you'll be able to make progress that adds up quickly, and before you know it, you'll be reading the easiest books Greek New Testament.  

There's nothing more spiritually fulfilling than being able to pick up the Greek New Testament in the morning and spend time reflecting on the Lord's inerrant word. There's a clarity and depth to the scriptures in the original languages that just can't be experienced through a translation.  

And as I've said before, experiencing this depth doesn't come once you've mastered the language. In fact, I've had students tell me within weeks of joining the Mastery Membership that they're discovering a richness to scripture they hadn't known before. 

Go ahead and watch the replay while it's available, but it's only available while the Membership is open (at the end of the weekend).  

Speaking of which, the doors are still open for you to join the Mastery Membership but only until midnight on the 25th July PDT.  

I'd love to have the opportunity to serve you!

Blessings! 
Darryl