Yesterday, I shared 4 reasons why you should consider joining the Mastery Membership as we begin 2021. Here they are again:

  1. If you join now, by the end of 2021, you could be reading multiple books in the New Testament with confidence and fluency.
  2. Next week, I'm releasing a bonus planning workshop to members to help plan your Greek journey through 2021
  3. I'm going to be starting a new beginning Greek course in a couple of weeks through Rob Plummer and Benjamin Merkle's Beginning with New Testament Greek - and this is likely to be the only time I work through this grammar.
  4. The price of the Mastery Membership will go up from $39/month to $45/month for new members when I close this opportunity - but you get to keep your joining price as long as you're a member in good standing.

Tomorrow at 11am Pacific time (2pm Eastern/6am Sydney), I'm jumping on a call to answer your questions about Master New Testament Greek.

In this call, I'll share with you 3 Keys to making significant progress in Greek, and I'll take some time to answer any questions you might happen to have.

You're welcome to join our live call tomorrow by clicking here

OR, if you don't want to wait, you can just click here to join the Mastery Membership and start your journey right now.

Join Now

I'll send more details about the call before it starts. I look forward to seeing you there!

In Christ,
Darryl