Let me start this email by saying thank you!

I really appreciate the opportunity to serve you and hope that you've benefitted from Master New Testament Greek throughout 2020!

As I get close to the end of the year, I look forward to sitting down and getting a chance to read for a little while.

If you also like to read through this period, then I wanted to provide you with 4 books to consider adding to your reading list.

Since some of you have read all the books I recommend already, I also want to include one that is a little out of the ordinary.

So in this video, I'll share with you 4 books I've read throughout 2020 that I think would be helpful for you (or any thinking Christian for that matter) to read throughout this holiday period.
Image
Watch Now

Do you have a book you'd recommend to me? Leave a comment here.

May your meditation on the coming of our savior be rich this Christmas season!

In Christ,
Darryl