Hi webmaster220.blogspot.com! 

I'm just about to go Live on YouTube to talk about the Legacy Standard Bible at 2pm Pacific time.

As I mentioned in my email yesterday, this is probably the most literal Bible translation to be released in 25 years. 

Should you switch?

In our time today, we will:
  • Briefly review the history of the LSB
  • Discuss its translation philosophy
  • Consider the challenges the LSB is trying to solve
  • Examine a number of passages in the LSB and compare them with the NASB and the Greek New Testament
If you've got a verse you'd like to compare with the NASB or Greek New Testament, bring it with you and we can discuss it! 

I can't promise we'll get to every verse, but we'll certainly get to some of them!
Image
Join Me Live

See you there at 2pm (PDT)!

In Christ,
Darryl 

P.S. I'm about to start! Join now!