There are things I miss from my seminary days of learning Greek... 

Specifically, when it comes to learning Greek, there are 3 things that I found really helpful. 

In this video, I break those 3 things down and explain what they were and why they were helpful.

I also took these three things and put them into a low-priced membership program which I call the Master New Testament Greek Community Membership.

Find out more in this week's video:
Image
Watch now

In the Community Membership you get access to:

  • A community of learners on the same path
  • Office Hours calls to ask questions and discuss Greek
  • Text Reading calls where we read Greek texts together
  • Our monthly reading program to keep you growing
  • and more.

So if you miss seminary, the Community Membership might be just what you're looking for to not only continue your Greek, but to take it to the next level.

Find out more here

In Christ,
Darryl