I often get asked, what Logos package should I buy to help me learn Greek?

So since Logos has a "back to school" sale on this month, I thought it might be a good time to share my thoughts on getting your Logos library ready for biblical Greek. 

The recommendations I make in this video will serve you well throughout a Masters Degree (though your teacher may have other recommendations or requirements) or the entire Master New Testament Greek program (except for courses I am yet to add or the Reading Academy).

Bear in mind that these are merely my recommendations. I encourage you to take your time to look around and work out what you need and what package will best serve you.
Image
Watch Now

Which resources will you add to your Logos Library? Leave a comment here.

See you in the comments section!
Darryl