Hey webmaster220.blogspot.com, 
 
Have you got Logos? I'm pretty sure it's the best bible software in the universe... 
 
Well, it's the bible software I use daily, for reading, study, and most of all, for reading in Greek. There are so many ways that Logos helps me to study the word of God that I just don't get from a paper bible.  
 
(In saying that, I still firmly stand by the conviction that nothing beats reading a paper bible, especially for devotional reading.) 
 
But hey, searching your Bible and other resources in Logos is crazy helpful. And that's not all! 
 
I love having all the other resources to search through and work with. Some of my favorite Logos features are: 
  • The ability to create a reading plan for any book in my library and then read it on any device 
  • ​The sermon manager and the ability to easily see what I've preached and where 
  • Setting up my favorite resources in the menu bar to make them easy to access 
     
I also really depend on Logos. I live in New Zealand and so many of the books I needed for my Ph.D. are not available in local libraries, but they are available on Logos Bible Software, meaning I could study even without an academic library.  
 
And I haven't mentioned collections, notes, highlighting and diagramming, so that's just a small sample!  
 
Now, if you've got Logos, chances are you're not getting the most out of it when it comes to bible study. And if you don't have Logos, well, I seriously recommend considering it! 
 
This Thursday at 12pm PST Logos are hosting a free Logos training seminar for Master New Testament Greek subscribers, including a tutorial on how to use it well, and they'll offer a special promotional deal if you want to upgrade or get your first base package.  
 
You must register in advance if you want to attend this training, so click the button below and reserve your seat.  
 
In Christ,  
Darryl  
 
P.S Seats are limited to this one-off event, so be sure to register if you're going to join us!