Perhaps you've decided not to join the Mastery Membership, or perhaps you're just one of those people who leaves it to the last minute.

Either way, I'm about to close the membership. Are you joining us?

If you're interested in learning biblical Greek in 2021, then don't hesitate - join us now and let's work together to learn the basics, grow your ability to read and develop your mind, your love of Scripture and expand your energies for Christ.

This is the last chance to join the MNTG Mastery Membership at $39/month and to:

  • Get the 2021 planning workshop bonus which I'm releasing to members next week
  • Join me as I go through Beginning With New Testament Greek with members

As a Mastery member, you get:

  • All my courses with cohort classes
    • Beginning Greek (3x per year)
    • Reading Greek (following every Beginning Greek course)
    • Greek Syntax (1-2 times per year for more advanced students)
    • And more coming
  • My full learning system designed to teach you to read (and study) the entire Greek New Testament without dependency on tools as you read
    • Vocabulary for the entire Greek New Testament ordered from the easiest texts to the hardest
    • Regular Grammar and Syntax lessons taking you through all of Wallace's Greek Grammar beyond the basics
  • Exclusive access to 1:1 calls with me
  • The full MNTG Community
    • Sharing progress as you work with others on the same path
  • Reading Academy
    • Read a book each month designed to deepen your knowledge of Greek and the NT
  • Text Calls
    • Each month we read through a Greek text together in weekly live calls
  • Office Hours
    • Get help, and ask questions as we break down a Greek sentence together

But this is the last call. I hope you can join us before I close this opportunity.
Join Now

I hope I get to serve you inside!

In Christ,

Darryl