Today is the last day to join the Mastery Membership and to start your journey to fluently reading the Greek New Testament.

By the end of 2021, you could have:

  • Completed Beginning Greek
  • Completed my Reading Greek Course
  • Be reading 7 or more epistles in the Greek New Testament without any help

Of course, you could just put this off until another time, but if you're ready to commit, there are some great reasons to do it now!

I've shared these already, but here they are again:

  1. If you join now, by the end of 2021, you could be reading multiple books in the New Testament with confidence and fluency.
  2. Next week, I'm releasing a bonus planning workshop to members to help plan your Greek journey through 2021
  3. I'm going to be starting a new beginning Greek course in a couple of weeks through Rob Plummer and Benjamin Merkle's Beginning with New Testament Greek - and this is likely to be the only time I work through this grammar.
  4. The price of the Mastery Membership will go up for new members when I close this opportunity - but you get to keep your joining price as long as you're a member in good standing.

Of course, there is also all the great benefits of the Mastery Membership including:

  • All my courses with cohort classes
    • Beginning Greek (3x per year)
    • Reading Greek (following every Beginning Greek course)
    • Greek Syntax (1-2 times per year for more advanced students)
    • And more coming
  • My full learning system designed to teach you to read (and study) the entire Greek New Testament without dependency on tools as you read
    • Vocabulary for the entire Greek New Testament ordered from the easiest texts to the hardest
    • Regular Grammar and Syntax lessons taking you through all of Wallace's Greek Grammar beyond the basics
  • Exclusive access to 1:1 calls with me
  • The full MNTG Community
    • Sharing progress as you work with others on the same path
  • Reading Academy
    • Read a book each month designed to deepen your knowledge of Greek and the NT
  • Text Calls
    • Each month we read through a Greek text together in weekly live calls
  • Office Hours
    • Get help, and ask questions as we break down a Greek sentence together

But today is the last day. At midnight tonight, I'm closing the Membership and switching my focus to deliver the planning workshop and start work on the Merkle and Plummer Beginning Greek course.

So, join us! I'd love to serve you too!
Join Now

In Christ
Darryl

P.S. Don't forget if you join, you can take advantage of my money-back guarantee: If you're not satisfied with the membership, just let me know within 30 days and I'll cancel your membership and refund your fees!