I always enjoy starting new courses and seeing those in the course who stay consistent grow as they complete the work and join the calls. 

These cohorts are great!

You get to meet others who are learning Greek, struggle together through the material and come out the other end with a greater appreciation of scripture and the history of the word of God!

But, since I spend most of my time working for MNTG members, I have to constrain the amount of time I give to marketing. 

Which means it is almost time for me to close the membership again. 

This is your last chance to join. In just a few hours I'll close the membership again. 

That means you'll miss out on the benefits of the membership, including
  • the Reading Greek course and beginning Greek cohort
  • the MNTG community, office hours and text reading calls
  • the carefully crafted learning structure designed to develop your reading experience
  • the MNTG reading academy
  • and the connection, encouragement and camaraderie of being with others focused on the same goal
So, join before midnight tonight (Pacific time), and let's get started together!
Join Now

See you inside!

In Christ,
Darryl 

P.S. Don't forget, this is risk free! You have my 30 day money-back guarantee - cancel at any stage in the first 30 days and I'll gladly refund your money! But you have to join now!